Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our first "yuck"

Braylen got up this morning a little slow and I noticed he was acting like he was trying to burp but couldn't.  I remembered back to his gas and stomach gurgles from the night before and his lack of eating dinner and instantly took him into the bathroom before he started getting sick.  NOT FUN, for mommy or Braylen.  I felt so bad for him and couldn't do much but hold him and take a washcloth to wipe his head and face (I guess that's a motherly instinct kind of thing).  We went to sit on the couch and he started asking, "What's that?" and, "Kitty" he was kind of back to normal, so I think he got most everything out!!  I took him to the babysitters after some oyster crackers and water and he seemed OK, so cross your fingers he's back to 100% now and for dad tonight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment