Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween party palooza!!

Braylen and I had a very busy weekend with parties, parties, parties.  On Saturday we had the twins birthday, my co workers husband's surprise party, a party just for mom and dad and then on Sunday, Halloween!! Braylen and I dressed up for all of the parties, Braylen was a puppy for a short period of time, I was a "mom" and Jeremy got home from the Hawkeye's game and he got dressed as Alan from the movie "The Hangover".  We had lots of fun and Braylen was pretty much exhausted after the weekend!! He didn't nap on Sunday, so that set us behind on our running around, we didn't see the family, but did stop at the neighbors and our friend's Jill and Scott's for treats! Braylen also helped pass out candy. Hope you had a happy Halloween too!!

our 1 year old puppy

one of the birthday boys and momma

crazy gift opening

cake cake cake

Ty and Easten had lots of toys to keep Braylen busy

The Kruser's new cruiser

having fun riding around

watching my bro and waiting for my turn

party # 2, Braylen so wanted to be like the big boys

one day soon enough, he'll be playing like they are

his "#1 mom" changing him into PJs

now our time to party, Kenny Powers, Alan and God's gift to women, ready to go

#1 mom and Alan out for the night

a take off SNLs "mom's jeans" commercial and slightly reminiscent of my mommy dearest in 1984

puppy's like to play

and collect treats

let me take the good ones before you give them all away

Happy Halloween

I have the same picture from last year, a year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment