Sunday, October 10, 2010

The "after party"

Wow, what a crazy day Saturday was that anything we did Sunday felt like the calmest and most relaxing activity possible! It was a really beautiful weekend so we spent a lot of the time outside as well as napping!! My family stuck around for a while on Sunday and then we played more with new and old toys.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9yQZGrKSjQ
the life of luxury!
Story time fun

Nana extraordinaire!
I love his sitting position...

then I looked at his Aunt and realize where he learned it from!

although lots of new fun toys in the house, I think I'll just keep playing with my rocks and slide

I know i have tons of these photos, but I love them!

The tape measure is definitely a hit, he liked putting it into his new school bus

No comments:

Post a Comment