Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back to Jax for some R and R!!

Braylen and I headed to Jacksonville after the Chuckin's left, with mom in tow!! It was great having a helper in the car during the 4 hr drive. We got to mom and dad's and Papa was SO EXCITED to spend some time with Bugman. I was SO EXCITED to have a pool, cool beverages and full time babysitters, woohoo!! It was great having time to relax by the pool and read, I think I read more in 2 days than I have in 10 months. It was fabulous. Braylen made some headway on his crawling, he would take a "step" or 2 and then fall on his belly and roll. That is until we went to Mandi and Andriy's and found the little, pink soccer ball, cat toy. He went after that and away he went, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa4tROx29gM!! We were so excited and I think it was cool for them to watch Braylen have a milestone in their house!! Although the trip back to Dubuque was 6 hrs, ugh, it was a great time and well worth it!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment