Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nice weekend...

We had such a nice weekend and really thought, this will be our last weekend. Because of Jeremy's extreme antsieness he's been having waiting for baby Fluhr, he decided, with much push from me, to take advantage of some free time he has now, but won't for much longer. We went out to dinner with the Fluhr's Friday night and Jeremy partied the night away with his siblings for Jared's 21st birthday. I reassured him that I was just going to relax at home and he reassured me that he wasn't going to be home too late or have too much to drink. He was home early and I didn't have the baby while he was gone, so we both fulfilled out promises. I really relaxed all weekend got caught up on sleep and finished our wedding album, FINALLY! Jeremy went hunting on Saturday and Sunday and watched A LOT of football. All in all a great "LAST" weekend! We think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment