Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 week birthday and Dr appt

Today is Braylen's 2 week birthday. I plan to take pictures every Tuesday to document his changes, not sure when I'll end this, people have made fun of me saying he'll be seventeen and I'll have him sit for his Tuesday photos, we'll see if it goes that far! Today he had a special photo shoot with my boss's wife and she took some amazing pictures.

We had his 2 week dr appt this morning and everything was great. Healthy and happy little boy and his weight 8lbs 6oz is looking great! He is getting over a cold and has an eye infection that we're battling, but the dr didn't seem worried. He's sleeping well and I'm really enjoying our time during the day and even in the middle night with my little guy, I guess that's what you call parenthood!




No comments:

Post a Comment