Thursday, August 6, 2009

32 weeks

Only a short time left before the baby comes! My pregnancy has seemed so easy and felt surprisingly longer than I anticipated, in a good way. I'm getting a little more sore, my legs, feet, back when I'm standing or sitting too long, but other than that I'm doing pretty well. My last dr appt went well measuring on track and heartbeat was strong, I think it was 135ish. After the showers, I think we'll feel like this is a little more "real" and start moving on our "to do" list!! I have had a few very specific dreams lately re gender and dates, if anyone has any experience with dream analyzing, let me know. One was about a month ago and we had a little boy, Patrick Morgan, on Sept 17 at 4 in the afternoon and it was extremely real. The other was just the other night and I don't remember the labor, I think I was unconsious for the labor and after the baby was born, but came to later. Jeremy had taken the liberty in naming our daughter Patricia Danielle and she was born on Sept 10 at around 4 in the afternoon. Both were before my due date and on a Thursday in the afternoon at 4ish. Also, weird that both were named different forms of Pat, not even a name we're considering??!! Anyway, if anyone has any ideas or similar stories I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment