Sunday, April 14, 2013

My little munchkins

This past Saturday was the "last" Saturday the kids and I will spend together while dad was working! 
Hallelujah tax season is almost over.  Most Saturdays are a little hectic and I get slightly frazzled by the sheer craziness and fussiness (sometimes) of the 2 of them!  But last Saturday was peaceful and bliss.  Haley is on some meds for an ear infection, which seems to be helping her mood immensely, Braylen was listening and good natured all day.  It was a PJ day most of the morning and early afternoon until Haley got a bath and Braylen was dying to jump in with her.  They had the time of their lives in that tub.  I couldn't help snapping pics and video because they were too cute.  I think i could have left them in there for hours.  Braylen really would have had raisins on his hands and feet, if that would have happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment