Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Movin and grovin

Haley is officially a mover!  She's been crawling since 7 months, but she is so ready to start running, if freaking me out a bit!!  She loves to pull herself up on anything she can and "stand" around looking from a different vantage point.  SHe also enjoys "getting into more stuff" around the house we did not have to worry about with Braylen as much.  I just decided to plug EVERY outlet as she is so mobile and curious, that was something we were lax on, probably not something we should have been..., with Braylen.  The gate is ALWAYS up and Braylen's small toys most of the time put away.  Our house does need to be baby proofed, it's needs to be Haley proofed!  The pics on the fireplace, must go, the breakable vase on the floor, put away, cabinets locked, outlets plugged, cords vanish, I think you get the idea...  The other day I found her sitting under a kitchen chair, stuck.  If she wasn't a little mad I would have taken a pic.  Is there baby proofing for chairs and tables??  I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment