Thursday, August 9, 2012

4 weeks

Haley Marie is 1 month old and I'm astonished, I want to keep her this small for at least a year!  It is going so fast and so far my maternity leave has felt more like vacation!!  Braylen has been adjusting so well to the role of big brother and Jeremy and I are taking our respective roles with both kiddos to spread the love and spend our time equally with both.  I was slightly afraid after having a breeze of a baby like Braylen, our next would be a challenge. I was so wrong, thus far.  Haley is so laid back, dare I even say more than Braylen, her only "thing" is when she's unhappy, we all know it!  I think that's more girl than anything else!!  We are slightly more difficult than the boys!! Along with smiling at me, Haley also began talking to me, her sweet little voice melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment