Tuesday, July 26, 2011

While dad's away...

We will miss him like crazy, but be very busy!!  Jeremy was in Vegas for 5 days for Jimmy's bachelor party, so Braylen and I had some great mom and Bug time.  I had Thursday and Friday off and Bray and I went to the pool, he LOVED it, with Madison and Joleen.  We went to my friends house, Jill, to wish her a happy birthday and play.  We went to the mall to shop, play dress up and play on the toy.  Bray went to Jen and Gavin's to play while I went to a wedding.  On Saturday it was rainy and kinda quiet, but we played in the house and then a friend came over to watch Braylen while I went to Kristin's bachelorette party.  I must say the bachelorette party was such a blast and much needed!!  And on Sunday we went to Kristin's shower and played with all of the cousins and Grandma.  Then went on a walk and hung out while the weather was nice.  Monday morning, back to a normal routine, minus Jeremy, but he did pick Bray up early from daycare to spend some much needed dad time together!  It was great seeing Jeremy again, and I think we both realized, or at least I did, how much I appreciate him and not just as a co parent, but his companionship and presence in our home!  We were all glad to see each other back at home!!!
Braylen loved the crazy neighbor dog Jax

And he also loved Jill

I'm not sure who had more energy...

Time to try on hats


and glasses

driving the helicopter

playing naked in the pool

Most of the Fluhr girls, Kristin's close enough, Alicia maybe someday

Me and the bride to be

Braylen saying hi to Kee Ku (his name for Kristin)

Kids table!!

No comments:

Post a Comment