Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Weekend

What a nice and short weekend!!  Saturday I worked all day, but when I got home Braylen and I played and then Jeremy and I and Bray went to Red Robin and I think we were all in bed by about 10:30...LAME
Sunday was super windy!  We were able to be outside a little, but with the cold wind, it didn't last too long.  Finally around 4, after Bray's nap, it started to warm up and the wind died down, so we grabbed the kite and started flying.  (Thanks for the idea Ab)  I love flying kites!!  I forgot how much!!!  Braylen wasn't as into as I was and he was followed Jeremy around, threw Riley's ball and pushed the swing.  I did some garden stuff for a little bit and then in for dinner.  Seriously where does the time go?


Every time Jeremy has the tractor out, Braylen wants to ride on it with him!

Not the arm Riley is hoping for, but it will do

Our NeoPets kite

Pushing his swing

No comments:

Post a Comment