Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring has Sprung!!

Although later in the week the weather is a little shaky, I think it's almost official.  We have a few flowers blooming and lots of new growth, with the past weekend there should be lots more too!  Braylen spend all Sunday with a short sleeve shirt and no socks and was loving it!  I think Braylen and I spent a total of from 8am until about 6pm, with the exception of a few hours in there for nap, outside playing and loving it.  Braylen played with the hose and was filling up his cup to pour into his dump truck, we threw Riley's ball, played on his swing, ran around the deck and the yard, while I hung laundry out to dry on the deck (WOOHOO) and read, ahh the good life.  Jeremy did lots outside keeping him busy all afternoon too.  I can't wait for more of these weekend, especially TAX free weekends, 7 days and counting...
Um, this is under our deck, it's a pansy that seeded itself.  I love it when this happens

Walkin around with Aunt Jess

He hated the grass on his feet at first, hence the crying and lifting his feet. Got over this real quick.

The outfit by the end of the day, wet pants were removed and wind blown hair is a true testament of our fun!

Weeee, I think this is what he calls his swing

Finally some daffodils!!

No comments:

Post a Comment