Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Jeremy and I got to get out for a nice dinner while Nana and Papa babysat, played, with Braylen Saturday night.  We went to Timmermans and it was delicious, yum crab legs!!!  Other than having a little too much to drink, it was a great night.  On Sunday we said bye bye to Nana and Papa and had our own relaxing Valentines Day, even though a day early.  We exchanged presents, Braylen got new books, a new CD and some new jammies, Jeremy got a Bears snuggie, "The Hangover" and a duo picture of me and Bug and Jeremy got me a Kindle (lucky me)!  I was very surprised, but he said it was much deserved because I put up with him during tax season (I added in that I also put up with him all year long!).  Jeremy, as always, gave me a nice card and wrote a sweet note, this year was a little different (see card below)...I think he bought himself the card??  It made for a good laugh and a confused couple of seconds.  Anyway, looking to read some good books everywhere I go! 
We love you all!!

Will you be my Valentine?  Please?

This is the card Jeremy gave me, yes Jeremy gave me.  Pls read carefully when picking out cards!!!

Movie night, here we come!!  I wish they made couple snuggies!!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love it! Tell Jeremy he made me laugh too! I won't say too much though, Nora started freaking out in Target so I read about 3 cards and ended up buying the one I had in my hand at the time : )

    ReplyDelete