Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve

I was so looking forward to spending time with the family for a long weekend! We always have fun when we go to Jacksonville, but we had some really fun activities planned for the weekend! Thursday around 1 we left Dubuque and made it to my parents around 5. Braylen was so excited to see everyone! Friday Bray and I went to visit the grandparents, Grandma Scott and Super Nana and Super Papa. Shari was also around, she and Braylen had lots of fun chasing and playing hide and go seek! We went to church that night and then the festivities began!! For New Years we decided to do a progressive dinner starting at the Chukins for appetizers. It was so great hanging out and having some drinks, yum Zentini! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!
Braylen and his new friend kkkkitty

wiggly, just wanted to see the kkkkkkitty

playing with the kkkkkitty

he's so domestic, making our appetizers

loving the food and drinks!!

The cute Bigelow's

and adorable Chukin's + 1

Ukrainian Happy New Year shot

Bray and Nana

Bray and Papa
Then it was off to Jessi and Clint's for soup and salad and more drinks!  The food was great and the Bigelow house is looking great!  Can you tell I was focused on playing XBox connect and then getting Braylen off to bed, not many pics...
cuties!

loved the Bigelow's tree

and the dog's party clothes
And last, but not least mom and dad's for the grand finale!  Steaks, potatoes, green beans and deliciousness!!  Also, a few more drinks to ring the new year!  I wish I was a little more lively, I hate to admit that I was falling asleep around the dinner table, after dinner, but before 12:00 :(  Just zapped from all of the fun!!  Everybody got moving around 11:55, just in time for toasts, kisses and happy wishes!
the guys are literally drooling over this huge hunk of meat!

drinks and conversation, oh and me just waking up from my doze at the table

party time face and stink face, love it!

Jeremy got a taxi cab for the Bigelow's to take home, Mandi and Andriy wanted to ride along

Happy new Year

to you...

and you...

and you too!!

12:05 all of the guys are busy texting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment