Thursday, May 6, 2010

Braylen's 7 months old

I'm thinking of putting on rock on Bray's head to keep him from growing, this is crazy! He's so big and having lots of fun in the new house. There's been no more new advances with crawling, he really doesn't love his tummy, and I'm fine with this! The less mobile he is, the better! He is now eating peas, mango, avocado, banana, green beans, sweet potatoes and Gerber puffs. His favorites are sweet potatoes and bananas. He's working on hand to mouth with his food and sippy cup, so far he's doing OK, but needs lots of help still! There has been a momma noise that has escaped his mouth more than a few times, but no correlation to me and momma. Sitting is so easy for him now and flipping over is also pretty regular when he's laying on his back. He has 2 teeth and loves biting and cuddling with his burp rag. We obviously love him more every day and can't believe how cute he continues to get. I think he gets approx 1 million kisses from me daily and also gives me a number of kisses back. Here are some cute pics of him over the past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment