Wednesday, June 17, 2009

24 weeks

I almost forgot to put up my 24 weeks pics. We had our appt last Monday and everything looks great. The Dr didn't say anything about changing my due date and was a little frustrated with the ultrasound tech for telling me the baby is a little on the big side and they may move up my date. So for now, Sept 29 holds strong, although the Dr's telling me to shoot for Oct 1 so I don't get too anxious. I'm feeling great and growing like I've been eating watermelon's whole for the past few weeks!! The baby has been moving around a lot and I've been trying to have Jeremy feel it when he's around, unfortunately the baby's stubborn around Jeremy and stops the instant he touches my stomach! So far pregnancy's been wonderful and I'm enjoying every aspect of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment